Forms Description
Alcohol - Alcohol card Application form for alcohol card
Alcohol - Application for purchase for individual visitors by boat Application for permit to buy alcohol - individual visitors by boat
Alcohol - Application to purchase alcohol for a single occasion Application for permission to purchase alcohol for a single occasion
Alcohol - Import Application for import of alcohol to Svalbard
Alcohol - License for cabin, camp, vessel Application for an alcohol license for cabin, camp, vessel, etc.
Alcohol - Lost alcohol card Notification of a lost alcohol card
Criminal record certificate Application for criminal record sertificate
Dog to Svalbard Application for permission to bring dog to Svalbard
Firearms - lending application for permanent residents Application for a permit to borrow firearms for permanent residents of Svalbard with MinID (application form in Norwegian)
Firearms - lending application without MinID Link to application form for lending firearms for applicants without MinID/Norwegian ID
Firearms - lending decleration Lender decleration for loan of firearms
Fishing license - handline Buy license for fishing with handline/fishing rod
Fishing license - net Buy license for fishing with net
Fuel depot Application for fuel depot
Hunting and fishing - report Report catch
Hunting trophys - import from Svalbard Permission to import hunting trophys from Svalbard to the mainland. Form in Norwegian only
Marriages Official forms
Marriages - step by step From The Norwegian Tax Administration
Notification about cabins and cultural heritage sites Notification of damage to cabins or cultural heritage sites
Notification of overseas cruises Notification form for conventional, overseas cruises
Notification of travel plans for individual travellers Form for notification of travel plans in Svalbard for individual travellers; residents, visitors and researchers
Notification of travel plans for tour operators Form for notification of travel plans for tour operators in Svalbard
Passenger carrying vehicle Application for passenger carrying vehicle driver’s licence
Passports for children under 18 Permission, authorisation form, consent, parental responsibility, meeting in person.
Post visit report daytrips As soon as possible after the season in Svalbard, and by e-mail before the vessel leaves Svalbard waters, all ships must report to the Governor's office where they have been in Svalbard, including any landings and anchorings.
Post Visit Report Svalbard Within four weeks after each voyage, all tour operators shall submit a post-visit report to the Governor of Svalbard. The report must show where there has been landings and how many people that went ashore in each location.
Reindeer - hunting license Application for hunting Svalbard reindeer. Residents on Svalbard only.
Removal goods Importation of removal goods - declaration
Report after field trip Form for reporting after field trip on Svalbard - number of days in the field etc
Seal - hunting license Hunting license for ringed seal and bearded seal
Separation and divorce Application form for separation and divorse
Separation and divorce abroad Application form. If you separated abroad and wish to apply for a divorce in Norway, the foreign separation must be approved before the authorities car deal with an application for divorce.
Small game - hunting license License for hunting small game
Snowscooter driving in national parks - report Report after driving snowscooter in national parks
Snowscooter driving in national parks for residents on Svalbard - application Permanent residets can apply for driving snowscooter in national parks on Svalbard
Svalbard Environmental Protection Fund - refund of environmental tax Refund form for fees to Svalbard Environmental Protection Fund
Vessel questionnaire Cruiseships sailing in Svalbard waters are obligated to submit the information requested in this form.
Virgohamna - landing Application for landing in Virgohamna
Visa - application Application for Schengen Visa
Visa - renewal Application for renewal or extension of Schengen visa
Zone A East Svalbard - notification of travel plans Notification of travelling plans - landings in zone A - Reference areas for research
Zone A East Svalbard -report on landings Zone A - report on landings in reference area for research